Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wicked finally happend!


For Rylees' birthday in Feb. we got her Wicked tickets. She has been asking for them for birthdays and christmas' since it came to LA. May 17th finally arrived and off we went with her friend Sierra. The show was amazing. Rylee totally thought it was worth the wait. I will definatly be seeing it a second time and I'm taking Drew with me too. Here are some pics from our day out.

After the show we went around to the back of the theater where we were able to meet some of the actors and get autographs and pics. Thanks for the tip Natalie.
Fiyero (Derrick Williams)

Nessarose (Marcie Dodd)

Madame Morrible (Jo Anne Worley)

and Boq (Michael Drolet)

Unfortunatly, the witches didn't come out because the was another show that evening.
We both LOVED Megan Hilty who played Glinda. She was awesome!

5 comments:

pati-Sue said...

Lucky Rylee--what a great birthday gift!
Nana

Kelly And Andy said...

I can't wait to go. My brother is taking me for my birthday!

Danielle said...

We saw Wicked in Feb. 2007 and could not believe how fantastic it was. I was so moved that I could not stop talking about it for weeks- my girls too! Even my 4 and 5 year old know every word to every song! I am so glad you were able to go- we want to go again! Too bad those tickets are so dang expensive.....we are waiting for a special occasion!

denise @ little ant design said...

Did you love it or what?!?! Derek and I took the girls a while back and enjoyed every minute of it. It was such a great production - glad you and Rylee got to go.

Melissa said...

I am so jealous Rylee!! I haven't even made it there yet! Glad you had a great time.