Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day out with the girls

I'm really late posting theses pics. A couple of weeks ago a group of us went to the California Utah Womens Boutique. We decide not to attend the luncheon this time and just go to the boutique. As usual in the spring,there were fewer vendors than in the fall but we all were able to find some favorite things.

Rylee and Jessie have come with us to the past couple of luncheons. There are always some girls modeling prom dresses and this year they got to be one of the models. They were so excited. Thanks Meleah for doing their hair and make-up. They looked beautiful!



After pati-Sue treated for lunch. Thanks so much! It was delicious!

That evening Drew took Camryn and Hudson to the Dodger game.(No pics of course.) I took the rest of the kids and joined Amy-Sue and Charlee for dinner at Mimi's.

It was a great day!

11 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

what a fun post! so much to say...
1. looks like you guys had fun.
2. good turn out=youb had a pretty big group.
3. how fun for rylee and jessy to get to model
4.rylee looks absolutely beautiful!
5. she looks so old
6.cute pics of the kids(did peyton eat mac & cheese lol kinda all over her mouth hehe)

pati-Sue said...

It was a fun day--as usual.
Beautiful Rylee and Jessie.
Look forward to the fall when we can do it again.
Love ya p-Sue

Natalie said...

Fun Day! Tell your mother-in-law how much we loved the lunch; so nice of her!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

I love CUW!! That was a fun weekend...especially since it was just me and Charlee!! Rylee looked gorgeous (a little taste of prom's and formal's to come). Can't wait until the next one.

Melissa said...

The girls look gorgeous!! Is there anything that Meleah can't do? Looks like you guys had a great time and I love that is was a mother/daughter event! Maybe I'll have to check it out this fall!

Trena said...

The girls look beautiful! I can't believe how grown up they look. Prom is seriously just around the corner for them. Isn't that crazy??

Dee said...

Looks like you girls had a fab day! Rylee, you look absolutely beautiful! How fun to get to model!
Love ya,
Grammy

Maosi Fam said...

hey do yo9u have an extra car seat that i can borrow in the morning? i have lani and her car seat is a pain to put in my car and put abck in theirs. i always feel bad that they have to take it out and put in cuz its a sucky one...text me or call me in the morning an dlet me know maybe i can run over and get it b4 she gets here at 10:30...if not thats fine...

Unknown said...

How fun. Rylee looks so pretty!

Tami said...

uuummmm..I know that is not my oldest niece!!!!!!!! WOW she looks beautiful and about 20 years old!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!! =) haha All of the pics are so cute!!!!

Anne said...

I'm so glad you posted those! I was wondering what the dresses looked like. The girls look so great! Now, next time can you take pics of the arts/crafts too? I might just have to get off my lazy rear and go!