Thursday, May 22, 2008

Look Who's Two!

May 21,2008

I can't believe Peyton's two already. Time is flying by with this last one. She must have known she turned two this morning because she started out the morning CRANKY. She perked up during the late morning when Sammy came over and all the kids went out looking for rollie pollies (sp?). Then two tantrums, happy, tantrum, a walk, tantrum, dinner, ice-cream and bed.

I think she introduced herself and us to the Two's perfectly. Drew had a few phone calls from me while he was at work, so he could listen in on the fits going on while I just laughed and gave him a play by play.

For all the whoopla that happend today I do have to say that 95% of the time she is just a lot of fun. She is a danger girl and takes great pleasure in making me worry. Examples; standing on the back of the couch and tipping from side to side, climbing up the slide, swinging from the top of the slide, climbing on top of the counters and so on while calling my name to make sure I am watching her.

She talks very well, counts to twelve, spells her name, loves having family prayer each night, just started saying her own prayers, is really coordinated(sp?), knows which sibling to go to for the best chance to get what she wants, loves to have her picture taken as long as it's not at a studio, is constantly calling people on moms cell phone, gets excited when she gets a new pair of shoes, loves the water and walks over to Aunt Meems (Amy-Sue)if she wants a hershey kiss.

playing guitar hero with dad

sisterly love

Happy 2nd Birthday Peyton Delaine

9 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

Happy b-day Peyton! We love you so much and i love coming over to see you...my favorites are when i walk in the door and you say "tara!!!" and come over to sing songs with me=) and i love when i wake up in the morning and see a missed call and a voice mail...whi is it from? PEYTON!!!! i love getting your voice mails...see ya tomorrow

aunt tara and uncle aaron love ya!

pati-Sue said...

Peyton, you are darling. We love you. Happy Birthday to you, you daredevil. Keep mom and daddy on their toes!
Love, Nana and Papa

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Happy Birthday Peyton!!! Meem, Gian, Sabrina, Tabi, and Charweeeee love you. It's fun to be you!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Peyton. Glad she's right on track with the Two's.

Titel Troop said...

They grow up so fast don't they! Happy 2nd birthday!

p.s. turning two was a breeze for me it was the terrible 3's!! Just when I thought I escaped it and was safe.

Hess Fam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Peyton!!! I'm so sad that I didn't even realize she already had her big birthday when I dropped Collin off on Friday.
Well I hope Peyton doesn't teach too many of those dare devil tricks to Collin, however, I do hope she teaches her how to spell, count, and pray...oh and love shoes!! We're so lucky to have a friend like Peyton!

kEllY said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton! You are so cute!

Trena said...

She is so adorable! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with her! Seems like yesterday. Happy Birthday Peyton!

Melissa said...

She is so stinkin' cute I can't get over it!!!