Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Medieval Times


At the end off April we took Cassidy, Camryn, Hudson, and Sabrina to Medieval Times. Rylee was supposed to go but wasn't feeling well. I found a coupon for 1 kid under 18free per paying adult. Thank you Neil and Meleah for joining us so 2 more of our kids could eat for free.

We were seated in the Red Knight section. We ate dinner and cheered our Knight on as he battled the evil Green Knight.




They did cool horse tricks.

The kids loved eating with their hands.


Hudson caught the flower thrown out by the Red Knight and like a gentleman gave it to his cousin Sabrina. Meleah also caught a flower and gave it to Cassidy.

We all had a great time! By the way, our Red Knight won the battle!

7 comments:

pati-Sue said...

Looks so fun! Someday I may go there--now I've seen these pictures, I will move it up on my priority list. I think it looks more fun because the kids were there.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the coupon. We would have never done it without it. Looks like you all had a great time. Love the flag waving action. We didn't get flags.

Hess Fam said...

Love that place. and Love your ward activity. Those costumes are so fun for the youth. Looks like they had a great time.

Unknown said...

How fun! Scott took the boys before we moved and they loved it! Nate didn't eat any of the food though. Go figure!

Summer Hardey said...

We were there in December. It was fun, but not as magical as I remember it as a kid (isn't that how a lot of things go though) I think the kids enjoyed it more than we did. I'm glad you guys had a good time! Also, wow Casidy is looking so much older lately (in the Cinco De Mayo Pictures)!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Thanks for subbing Sabrina in...She was in her element-with her favorite cousins and watching horses. Does it get any better than that?! So fun!

Braden and Jodee said...

My family went there when I was a kid, and I loved it! I bet you guess had a great time.