Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look Who's Three!


It seems like just yesterday Peyton was born yet at the same time it seems that she has always been with us. In honor of her birthday, here are 3 things we love about her and a few oldie shots.

The day Peyton was born. All 11 pounds 3 ounces of her.

Her Dad LOVES that she LOVES shoes!

We LOVE how silly she gets just to make us laugh.

We LOVE the expressions that come out of her mouth. It makes you stop to think, How old is she again?

Happy Birthday Peyton! We love you!

7 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

We love u 2 Peyton!!!! she is so freakin hilarious! cant believe how big she is getting i remeber that night she was born too..how could i forget i had your children (and devyn for 3 nights haha) she looks so old in those pics...love love love her!

Hess Fam said...

Happy Birthday 'Playpen'! Hope your day at Disneyland was fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Peyton.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Peyton!
When is Chuck E. Cheese???

I bet I could tell you exactly where you took that last pic! Glad you had fun with her at Disneyland!!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Wait..I forgot to say how cute I think it is that Peyton knows the whole Hoedown Throwdown. It kills me when she puts her "honk in the sky"!
She's one smart cookie!

Titel Troop said...

Holy cow I had no idea she was over 11 pounds at birth! Sheesh! She sure is a cutie!

Cari said...

She is a cutie! I thought my 10 pounder was big...11 lbs! wow! Happy Birthday!