Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Gift from our little man

Hudson gave Drew and I a Thanksgiving gift. He was so excited to give it to us Thanksgiving morning.He gave us the sweetest letter and I have to admit, it made both of us tear up.

It says;
Dear Mom and Dad,
I want to thank you for being the best parents. One of the reasons you are the best parents is because you support me in my sports at every game and practices. I would also like to thank you for making me food and taking good care of me. Another good reason I am thankful for you because you always play with me.I am very thankful because you help me with my homework. The reason I am most thankful for you is because you love me. I am so thankful that I ended up with you for my parents.
Love,
Your Son,
Hudson
I am thankful for such a sweet and thoughtful little man inside that very loud and active little boy.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet letter. Don't loose that. You'll want to pull that out when he's a teenager.

Hess Fam said...

Now I have tears. What a little sweet heart! I love Hudson!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

that's great!

Maosi Fam said...

toooooooooooooooooooo cute! gosh where di he find enough time out of his loud, crazy, hyper, day tos it down and write such a sweet letter? was this at church? or at school where he would get introuble for talking? LOL gotta love him!

pati-Sue said...

Hudson is a great guy and, he has a healthy streak of his Dad's sensitiveness. What a keepsake!
He's right, you two are great parents.
Love ya pati-Sue