Sunday, August 10, 2008

I saw this quiz on my sister-in laws blog so I tried it. Let me know if your agree.

Here's what the results say: You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
Let me know what flavor you are.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that fits you better than it fits me.

Robin said...

Sounds like you Tiff!! Love ya..Robbie

Maosi Fam said...

r u kidding me...your the exact opposite of this!!!! hahahaha jk couldnt describe u better myself

Tami said...

HHIII SSIISSTER!!!! I AM FINALLY ON HERE!!! HEHE

THIS IS ALL I KNOW HOW TO DO! IS LEAVE PEOPLE COMMENTS!! HAHAHAA

Trena said...

I was Mint Chocolate Chip. And oddly enough - that's one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Maybe this quiz does know something!

Rhonda said...

I'm rocky road. thanks for the link.
I have fun keeping in touch with your family activities, even though you probably don't even know I'm looking in.