Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love this park

A couple of weeks ago I took the kids to Heritage Park. We had so much fun. My mom took me and my siblings there all the time when I was a kid.I hadn't been there with my kids in quite a few years. Watching the kids chase each other through the buildings and down the slides brought back such great memories. I do have to say, it's a lot better now then it was then. Here are some pics from our day:
the enter if you dare to have fun







I love this picture


5 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

i used to love that park! tell me when you go next time and ill take Laynie! and i too love that pic of devyn and hudson! she loves him

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. I love that park too. It's so much fun.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Thanks so much for taking Sabrina! She had a blast. I love everyone's rosy cheeks-of course it had to be THE HOTTEST day of the year!

Hess Fam said...

I am so excited to try out this park. It looks like so much fun!

TaraS said...

I love the last picture! Our kids have so much fun there too. So glad to see you are doing well.