Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We're Coming Home!

We're packing up and moving home this week. Drew's parents are on their way home from their mission.They should be back sometime Saturday. So we are busy packing up, cleaning,painting,starting school,church activities,daycare kids are back,and getting our house ready to move back into this week. Luckily, Drew was able to take this week off to help move things and help get all the kids to and from school. I'm really glad we took the opportunity to help out Drew's parents while they served but I'm thrilled to be moving back to my own home. It may be quite a bit smaller than my in-laws but I really feel our family is closer and more loving to each other in our smaller house.Some people might think that sounds weird but for us it's true. Here's to a happy but busy week.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray and congratulations. That was a very generous sacrifice that you guys made for them and I know that the blessings are abundant for all those involved. Welcome home. Hope it doesn't take too long to get settled.

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Small??? HA!! We love small! Thanks for helping my parents out this time...We appreciate it! We are so glad you are coming home...let's have a driveway party to celebrate (pig dinner?).

Melissa said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited your lives can get back to "normal"!! If you need any help in the move don't hesitate to call your Home Teacher!

Anne said...

That's very interesting that you noticed a difference with your kids! We'll have to talk more about that. And thanks so much for the bunk beds! I'll devote a whole post to it soon. And are you ever going to add me to your friends list? So RUDE!

pati-Sue said...

We can't tell you how much we appreciate your family for moving in with Tigger. I know it was not easy, but I am sure you got blessings for your sacrifice. We were promised that our family would be blessed while we served, and I know you were, as were Amy-Sue and Gian. That promise never fails. We love you lots!
Mom/pati-Sue

denise @ little ant design said...

Congrats Tiffany! I just saw that you won the giveaway over at JK Studio.

Connie said...

Hi Tiffany,
I love your blog! It's just peaceful and down to earth. I particularly love this post about going back to your smaller house. We've got the six of us in a pretty small house as well. After living in my parents big ole house our newer place felt really small at first. But now, just like you, I love my smaller house because the kids really do seem closer to each other, and I feel closer to them because I can always see and hear what they're up to. Your family is beautiful! I'm so glad to see you're doing so well.