Monday, October 8, 2007

New Camara Fun


I just love to take pictures!It is my creative outlet.I just wish I was as good about putting them in a scrapebook. But, ever since I let my camara fly out the window of the car, on our way to Taras wedding reception,I've been a little on edge.Well,Sat.we bought a new camara.YEA! After doing my research,we decided to go with the Fuji S700.I LOVE IT! Of course as soon as we walked in the door I had it opened,batteries in,and back out the door to try all the different settings.Here are some of my favorite pictures of the day.p.s.in case you can't tell, my favorite pictures to take are of expressions ( happy,sad,silly,angry,etc.)
Peyton loves playing in the dirt.

Camryn always excited about her picture taken.

I love this picture.Hudson looks a little evil with that tooth missing and squinty eyes but the maturity in his face shows he's not a little boy anymore.

Here's cousin Charlee.She's not quite sure what to make of her crazy cousins.

Papa Bob at his birthday dinner.Happy Birthday

Peyton finally likes being in her carseat.

A box can be sooooo fun.Especially with friends.

I think this picture is so cute even if there is dry ice-cream on her face.


As you can see,the pictures aren't perfect but they're taken with my own camara.I look forward to a lot more fun as I learn all the tricks of the camara.

5 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Wow! Another post to your blog...
Good job. Love the new camera, too!

Unknown said...

Those pics turned out great. Congrats on the new camera. Enjoy it! I'm sure you will.

Trena said...

I love the story about your camera flying out the car window! Cute pics Tiff. Peyton is adorable!!

Hess Fam said...

You are a talented photographer! Are you playing favorites with Peyton??? J/k...babies are just fun to photograph! So Glad you're blogging! See ya in a few hours!

pati-Sue said...

The pictures are really good. Perhaps there is a future for you in photography. I think I remember you taking some great black and white photos that now hang in my living room. Too bad you can't do our Christmas pictures... but you have to be in them,too. Well, maybe... how fast can you run?
Love pati-Sue