Monday, November 9, 2009

halloween post

I love halloween but for some reason it took to long to come this year. I don't know if I decorated too early or that we didn't have our party this year but it just really drug on for me. Anyway, here are the costumes for this year.
The butterfly

The W.A.V.E ( navy girl)

The Astronaut

The Race car Driver

The sweet Snow White

The cute Pirate

As always we Trick or Treated with the cousins at Nana and Papas house which is always fun. P.S. I did dress up this year but the battery on my camara went out before I got the group shot. It's OK though, It wasn't my best work this year.

2 comments:

pati-Sue said...

We look forward to each year's costumes and our pizza before and donuts after the trick or treat time. Fun fun Fun!
we love you all! Nana and Papa

Unknown said...

So what did you and Drew end up dressing as? The kids look fantastic by the way. Where did you find all their costumes? So cute!