Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Flowers, Headbands, and Beenies, Oh My!

My friend Tina has started selling her beautiful hair accessories. Girls and women of all ages from our stake have started wearing them. This weekend Tina asked Rylee and Cassidy if she could take some pictures of them wearing her stuff to add to her blog. Of course, they were more than willing to help. Here are some of the shots I took. Please take time to visit her blog at PrincessJanesBows.blogspot.com.

click on the collage to see accessories up close.

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

So, so cute Tiff. Your girls look so pretty and grown up!

pati-Sue said...

Two beautiful girls looking very
"spiffy" in their fancy head-gear.
I love the flowers and headbands, but I think I need to take my age into account before I put one on--or maybe not! Love, Nana

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Cute!!

Danielle said...

So cute! There are a lot of ladies who make and sell the same things here. All the girls (even the middle schoolers) wear them! They all started about two years ago and I thought it would die out, but it seems to continue to go strong!

Dani said...

What great models!