Monday, December 29, 2008

Can you find the one that's not an Ashcraft?


Do you see him? That's right, It's DONNY OSMOND!!!!!We went to Build a Bear at Downtown Disney tonight with the DelBello cousins. Gian spotted him, Amy stalked him, I intruded on his family night and introduced him to my whole family, Amy took the picture then I took a picture of her family with him. He was very nice about it but I think we may have drawn too much attention to him since he and his family left very quickly afterwards. Thanks Donny for a Picture to remember. By the way, the kids had a great time tonight also.

9 comments:

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Yeah, that's right....Donny loves us!!!

Maosi Fam said...

omg! that is so funny!!! when you text me it was like midnight here and i had just fell asleep and when i read your text i so wanted to hurry and acll you and tell you what i big dork you are but didnt have the energy hahahahaha...by the way cute pic of the kids...gosh cant believe how much peyton is looking like devyn!!!!!!

Maosi Fam said...

ps---i believe every word of it...and it doesnt surprise me one bit!!! aaahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha wish i was there to see it all though...could always use a good laugh hehehe

Hess Fam said...

WHAAAAAT????! Guess it pays to have family night!

pati-Sue said...

Wow! You really know how to have great family nights! I wish I could have been there to watch (like a fly on the wall). I love the kids with their animals! Actually, I just plain love the kids. All of you ROCK!

Rosenlof 4 said...

that's awesome! fun family night.

Mamasita said...

STOP IT RIGHT NOW! I was really looking hard! FHE will never be the same!

Robin said...

How fun is that!! What a cute picture of all of you. I swear Donny never ages. He still looks like he did when we were teenagers. Love you guys, Robbie

Cari said...

Seriously, I'm so jealous! I've lived in Provo for 13 years and have never run into an Osmond let alone Donny!