Friday, November 2, 2007

Don't be scared... It's just us



I just love halloween.I love decorating the house, the costumes, and the spooky stories that go along with halloween. As for the halloween night rush to get homework done, get costumes on, make-up done, eat, trick-or-treat, get home, and try to get kids in bed at a reasonable time because there's school in the morning, is not the highlight for me. Anyways, spending the evening watching the kids have so much fun makes it almost worth it.
Devyn quit pretty early on. How many scary costumes does it take to make a 4 year old stop asking for candy? Answer 3. She went back with Drew to Nana and Papas to hide in the corner. She sure was a cute Miney Mouse though.


Peyton LOVED trick-or-treating. She walked to almost every house and left each doorstep with a "BYE" and blowing a kiss. We call her monkey girl so this costume was perfect for her.


Rylee (like me) loves to dress up for halloween. She had fun walking Peyton and Tabitha to the houses. She definatly is a lot of help.


Cassidy, Hudson and Camryn the spookiest spooks around. I got to do their make-up and think they turned out pretty well. Especially since I can bearly draw a stick figure. Camryn looked great as she glided across the sidewalk on her heelys. She looked like she was floating.


Then of coarse there's us.


We were greeted at the door by this fun gorilla. The kids favorite costume of the night. They giggled for quite a few houses after that surprise.

Hope you all had a Spooktacular Halloween!

6 comments:

pati-Sue said...

I love the pictures and I need prints of them, because the year's scrapbook would not be complete without them. I wish I liked Halloween, but I really don't. I like SOME of the decorations, and costumes, but not all the candy and the gimme, gimme,gimmme attitude that a lot of people have.
Your family costumes are always fun and ingenious. This year was especially a rat race, trying to have my BD dinner,too. But it was very thoughtful of you and Amy to plan it and to do most of the work.
I'm look in forward to CUW, I know it will be fun.
I love you all pati-Sue

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

OK...so that was the best blog yet!!! Love your Halloween pictures. It was a fun night! I wish we had a picture of the "electrical parade" costume...that was the best!
See ya later...and I am counting the minutes until CUW!
Amy

Unknown said...

Cute costumes. What was the theme for you and Drew? You know I can never figure it out (the one year you did the black eyed "P" took me forever to figure out what that was supposed to be). Looks like you had fun. Ally didn't make it too far either with the door to door thing.
Christie

Trena said...

Tiff the costumes turned out so great! You seriously have the cutest kids. I ran into Cassidy last night at Rite-Aid and it made my day! I miss your girls!

Hess Fam said...

I'm so jealous of Riley's shoes! I want to be minnie mouse just for the shoes!

denise @ little ant design said...

I think this is going to say I am Denise, but this is actually Derek.

Drew...when did you grow your hair out? It has obviously been too long since I have seen you. It looks good that way, don't let anyone tell you different. Just keep rockin that fro!

It was fun to take a look at your blog. Check ours out at thebakerfam.blogspot.com.