Sunday, November 18, 2007

Another year older and Wiser too


Today is Drews 38th Birthday. We let him sleep in, made pictures for him, made him breakfast, and sang. Hudson and Camryn cleaned their room as a surprise for him then asked if they could be paid for doing such a good job. After Church we went to his parents house for his birthday dinner. His sister and her family was there also to help celebrate. Pati-sue (being the great mom that she is)made his favorites for dinner. Ribs, german potato salad, asparagus, and green salad.

The kids and I got him a Cleveland 60 degree wedge that he had asked for. A special thanks to the nice guy at Rodger Dunn for walking me through the store and finding the club for me.Who knows what I would have come home with on my own.

This is Drews way of showing his friends how old he is (with Rylees help).

2 comments:

pati-Sue said...

Believe me...I felt a whole lot better than I did 38 years ago on November 18!
pati-Sue

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Drew! Looks like you had a great day.