Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We Are Family


The end of October my parents were able to finally get an updated family picture. Three of my siblings and I live near my parents. My sister and her husband were visiting from Virgina and my brother Scott and his family from Utah were able to visit at the same time. I can't believe how quickly our family has grown. My parents started with 6 kids, added 6 in-laws, and 18 grandkids so far. I love that I came from a big family.
My family

My brother Scott's family

My brother Dan's family

My brother Mike's family

My sister Tami's family

My sister Tara and her husband

My parents and all 18 grandkids

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Great pictures! I love the black and white. Can't wait to get to LB!

Deon said...

Thats awesome!! I don't remember the last time we took a family photo. Actually it was before my sister went on her mission (before Tori was born there are 5 more grandkids since then) I love your top photo too!!! so cute

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Very cute post!! So fun to see how big your family has grown since the time you joined ours!

Unknown said...

Hmm. I think I'm going to copy this post and put it on my blog. Thanks for saving me all the work of uploading mine. These files are huge and I don't know how to shrink them down.

Danielle said...

Love these pictures!! They turned out great. Just think...I wonder how big your line will be once all your kids have kids. That is one way to keep spreading the gospel :o)!