Saturday, April 25, 2009

This is going to date me!

Who remembers the New Mickey Mouse Club? Not the one with Brittney Spears,Justin Timberlake or Keri Russel. The 1977 New Mousekateers with names like Todd, julie, Kelly, Lisa, Nita, Curtis, and Mindy. I remember arguing off and on for years with my younger sisters about the New Mickey Mouse Club. They always insisted that the one with Brittney and Justin was the new one. But I knew I watched it as a kid. Not only did I watch it, I got their record for my 7th birthday and played with Nita a few times. Even with all that they didn't believe mine was the original New Mickey Mouse Club. There was never any physical proof that I could find. Until Now! Now that I have Learned how to browse on the internet, my case has been proven!

Not only did I find this picture but a petition to get Disny to release a DVD of the episodes. Yeah!!!
Release the New Mickey Mouse Club (1977) on DVD - Start A Petition Today

1 comment:

Cari said...

Yeah, THAT'S the new MMC I remember! Didn't they start by riding up on the Monorail or something like that? Hah! Memories. )