Friday, April 18, 2008

Love is...YOU and ME together 4-ever


TODAY IS OUR 16TH ANNIVERSARY! I know it's hard for most of you to believe we could be married that long since neither of us look a day over 21, but it's true. If you're still not convinced, here is some proof.

Drew at 22 years old and Tiff at 21 years old.
Yes, I am taller than Drew but not as much as in the picture. It rained the night before our wedding and the ground was still muddy(not good when you're wearing slippers)so I had to stand on the tree root.

We are definately having more fun together with each and every year.
Here are a few other pics from 1992.

And for this next picture,Yes,Yes,Yes I did make them wear these dresses and again I apologize. My only excuse is it was the day before Easter( hence the theme)and it was the early 90s.

From the left: Tara Maosi(sis),Tami Hardey(sis),Julie Carr(cousin),Kristin Anderson,Kim Clarke, Amy-sue DelBello(sis-in-law), Shawna Spencer, Dee and Dave Hardey(my parents),Me and Drew, pati-Sue and Bob Ashcraft(Drews parents), Jeff Givin,Derek Baker, Dan Hardey(brother), Mike Hardey(brother), Scott Hardey(brother),Brian Clarke.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HUN!

14 comments:

Maosi Fam said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa i love looking at these kind of posts ( pics from teh pst...so fun!!!!) and look how adorable i was...yup this was not the "1" pic that i was smiling in. and of course you guys dont look a day older than 21! and yes you guys are the funnest...and do get funner every year. hint: the reason why we are constantly at your house till 2 in the morning (sorry drew!) we love you guys. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Amy-Sue and Gian Del Bello said...

Oh yeah...that tablecloth I had to wear...opps I mean DARLING dress that doubled for an Easter dress. Ahh the '90s! Good times. Happy Anniversary...Lots of love!!!

Titel Troop said...

Congrats! May you have many many more wonderful years together. By the way I just totally love the brides maid dresses!

Mandi

Hess Fam said...

I am IN LOVE with your wedding cuteness! I love the dress, Drew's hair, and of course your HAT! Congrats on the anniversary.

denise @ little ant design said...

The groomsman that is second from the left is pretty hot - you want to set me up with him?

The pictures are adorable - happy anniversary!

Melissa said...

I love the CURRENT pictures of you and Drew. Very cute. The wedding photos are too hilarious! I am dying over that line!!! Congrats on the anniversary...16 years is quite the accomplishment!

pati-Sue said...

You're still a cute couple! And, look at the mob you've made in 16 years. We love you!
Bob and pati-Sue

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry that I missed your wedding. I do remember my grandma telling me about a very risque gift you got at one of your showers though. She said you were VERY embarrassed!
Congrats on 16 years.

The Janes said...

Tiffany, you don't know who I am but I knew Drew when I was in high school. But my husband and I got married on April 18, 1992 also in the Los Angeles temple. I remember seeing Drew and you waiting to be married in the celestial room while my fiance and I waited for our sealing. 16 years sure goes my fast but what a great place to start...in the temple. So congratulations on your and our special day. Lisa (King) Janes

Trena said...

First of all - I LOVE the sleeves! Also, I love how little your little sister was. So adorable! That's amazing you guys have been married for 16 years. I keep telling you - you need to write a book about everything! I'm alway in awe of you! I hope you have another wonderful 16 years together!

Trena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly And Andy said...

Congrats!!!!! I remember that style. I think I had a dress or two similar. I was a junior in High school I can't believe it's been 16 years!! That is awesome!!!!!

Natalie said...

I had to click on the picture of your wedding line to get an enlarged view. I love the dresses. Congrats!

Deon said...

CONGRATS on 16 years. I know this is a little late but I haven't been on as much as normal!! I think I had a dress just like those too.... hehe The recent photos are awesome!!